BlackBerry Bold 9700. The Bold 9700 is a terminal equipped with a 624 MHz processor means performs work and daily life, but we can not ask for much.
Is the elder brother of the Bold 9000 and although this performance gain, their moments of glory are over.
9700 is the new Canadian company RIM BlackBerry or great as it once was.
Details for the 9000 version are pretty good, but not until the year of the Lord.
BlackBerry Bold 9700 user manual
The screen resolution is 480 × 360 pixels and everything works under the new BlackBerry OS 5.0 operating system.
As it includes the optical trackpad that comes on all models of Blackberry physical keyboard.
The camera is short enough to take decent pictures. Its 3.2 megapixel camera is understood better with the old screens, which have a 19-inch was outrageous.
Well, when you take a photograph with your Bold 9700 and put it on your LED monitor 26 “(and looks much older), you probably saw a blurred where the face should be stain.
We can not blame this smartphone’s features as his old dog. He has over three years of life and this world just flies.
- 3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus, image stabilization, video recording, flash and 2X zoom.
- Dimensions: 109 × 60 × 14.1 mm Weight: 122 grams.
- 2.44 inch display (480 × 360 pixels).
- New 624 MHz processor, 256 MB of memory.
- Wi-Fi with UMA Support, A-GPS, Bluetooth (A2DP).
- 3.5mm jack, microUSB connector and a slot for microSD memory card (up to 32GB).
- 1500 mAh battery, 6 hours talk time and 17 days standby (3G).
- Supported bands: 1900/1800/900/850MHz GSM, UMTS or 2100/1900/850/800Mhz 2100/1700/900MHz.
Download “BlackBerry Bold 9700”ManualsAndTutorials.com-BlackBerry-Bold-9700.pdf – Downloaded 2113 times – 2.35 MB